This module is aimed at front desk / receptionist staff at veterinary practices and provides an introduction and overview to common types of ectoparasites.
By the end of this module you will be able to recognise:
- Fleas, and also understand their lifecycle, health implications (both animal and human) and basic types of prevention and treatment
- Ticks, and also understand their lifecycle, health implications (both animal and human) and method of physical removal
- Fly strike and the importance of rapid action should this be suspected.
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.