Knowing when and why to refer is essential for members of all veterinary teams and is the core objective of this fifth module in Chunk Training’s 6 module course on Caring for Clients.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand what referral is and why sometimes it is necessary
- Know when an internal referral is appropriate
- Know when an external referral is appropriate
- Be able to follow correct process for accepting referrals from other practices
- Appreciate some of the ethical issues associated with referrals and act appropriately
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.