This 30 minute course, presented by Professor John Berg, gives key background information on the disease the surgery is indicated for, and covers peri-operative care, potential complications, and prognosis.
The course includes a detailed video and quiz to check your understanding. Upon successful completion, you'll receive a personalized CE/CPD certificate.
This course is aimed at all clinical staff and veterinary surgeons.
What You Will Learn
Topics covered in this course includes:
- Indications for toe amputation
- Subungual squamous cell carcinoma in dogs
- Melanoma of the digit in dogs
- Digital metastases of primary lung tumors in cats
- Radiographic appearance of digital malignancies
- Aftercare and prognosis
- Digital pad transfer for metacarpal or metatarsal pad defects
- Partial foot amputation (amputation of 2 toes)
About The Provider
Professor John Berg is a well-known Founding Fellow in Surgical Oncology and an honorary member of the Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology, he is also the author of numerous original articles and book chapters on a variety of topics in soft tissue surgery and surgical oncology.